7 Rules of Traffic-Building Sources
1. E-commerce – A model whereby goods and services are sold directly to a consumer or business.
2. Online Banners Advertising – Companies use online banners to advise in the virtual world. The decision involved order regarding the size and typologies of those banners.
3. Branding Decisions -The value of a brand and a well-defined online brand architecture can successfully help an organization developed a substantial amount of web traffic. This topic has been addressed in detail in the chapter on online branding.
4. Lead-Based Website – A strategy whereby an organization generates value by acquiring sales from its website. These prospects are often referred to as an organic lead.
5. Affiliate Marketing – A process wherein a product or service developed by one entity is sold by other active sellers for a share of profits. The entity that owns the products may provide some marketing material (e.g., sales letters, affiliate links, tracking facilities, etc.) however, the vast majority of affiliate marketing relationship come from E-Commerce business that offers affiliate programs.
6. Search Engine Marketing – Organic search traffic result from a visitor going to a search engine, typing in a keyword for the phrase and following one of the unpaid links to a site. it is free traffic. but it is easy to achieve. The most important success creation is an appearance high in the list of search returns. This result comes from strong content, high visibility, and Search Engine Optimization. This has been addressed in detail in the subsequent sections.
7. Publicity and Word of Mouth – Publicity, promotion, and word of mouth are significant traffic sources. The consumer considers word-of-mouth recommendations the most persuasive and credible information source. Building natural links into emails Communications, online visit and other electronic materials help spread these recommendations
This may be a good place to introduce yourself and your site or include some credits.
K.66 B Sector – 9 Vijay Nagar
Ghaziabad, U.P. 201009